How to Find Clients - The Bundle
How to find clients quickly and easily, without pushy sales techniques!
Started your own business, but not sure how to get clients? Learn how to pitch like a pro!
Pitching can be a scary part of freelancing - but it's also an essential path to finding work. As lovely as it would be for clients to fall into your lap, the reality is that finding clients, especially clients that fit your business and values, requires a little work.
This bundle from the Freelance Lifestyle will teach you:
- How to create a system that makes finding clients feel effortless (90 minute training)
- How to create a client pipeline
- How to identify your ideal client
- How to match your services to their needs
- How to sum up your services in a sentence
- How to use freelance bidding sites
- How to prepare for and excel at networking
- How to use LinkedIn to boost your business
- How to create a pitching document
- How to set up a newsletter that could win you clients
- How to set up your terms and conditions
- How to onboard a client
- How to spot client red flags
Plus a four week pitching challenge and Trello and Notion board templates to get you started.
Hello! I'm Emma Cossey, and I run The Freelance Lifestyle. I’ve been freelance since 2009, working with both big and small companies on an assortment of social media, copywriting, blogging, training and consulting projects. I started The Freelance Lifestyle when I spotted a gap in the market for creating content that makes going, and being, freelance as accessible and straightforward as possible. Practical tips, not dull business lingo. I wanted to create a hub of resources for freelancers to delve into. What started as a blog and podcast, grew into a Facebook community, a coaching service and now The Freelance Business Lounge.
Oh, and I know things don't always go smoothly. I juggle freelancing with parenting, plus I have ADHD and an introverted nature, so everything in this membership is designed to be quick, easy and not requiring huge bundles of confidence or people energy.
StartIdentify who your client is...and what they want
StartLet LinkedIn do some passive pitching for you
StartInvestigate Freelance Bidding Sites
StartHow to deal with nerves at networking
StartGo local (and online)
StartSummarise and sell at networking events
StartGet in their inbox
StartCreating a draft proposal
StartSet your Terms and Conditions
StartEmail template for pitching
Start10 Sales Tasks to Land Your Next Client
StartEmail template to send to previous clients